1. Overall Responsible for Plant Improvement related Activities. R
2. Co-Ordination with all the Department in the Plant for Improvement. R
3. Data Compilation and follow-up with Concerns for Implementation of Improvement. R
4. To make Improvement Presentation and further sharing with Management. R
5. Part Actualization. R
6. Kaizen Circle Activities. R
7. Attends Daily review meetings with production Head for status updation and any P
other issue related to plant Improvement.
8. Visits Shop floor and Conducts physical observation of plant and machinery to R
proactively identification of Issues.
9. Reviews time to time by conducting daily team meetings. P
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
Roop Polymers Ltd.
Leading manufacturing industry of rubber and plastic automobile Parts.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Roop Polymers Ltd.